- Objection to exam scores : See in rules and regulations of SFL prep program
- If an action or decision by an academic staff results in negative effect on your performance:
1. First, discuss the issue directly with the related academic staff.
2. If the first step proves to be ineffective, write a petition to head of department within three days of initial discussion with the related instructor including the incident, your suggested solution and the instructor’s response. The head of department discuss the incident with the student and the instructor by one or as a group. The decision is delivered to the student and the instructor in written form within two weeks.
3. If the decision you received is ineffective, write a petition to the Directorship including the all details mentioned in item 2 and the response of head of department. The decision is delivered to the student and the instructor in written form within two weeks and is deemed final.